Thursday 4 December 2008

I wish I had my camera!

I'm sitting in the coffee room at work, looking through the window wall onto the courtyard of cobblestones, taking a short break from paper writing, listening to glorious Classical Christmas music from my iPod. It's been the perfect soundtrack to the Falling Snow! It's absolutely magical outside. I love to watch the snow accumulate in the naked branches of the trees. Just a moment ago I was giggling as the cleaners left and were throwing snow balls at each other. I've never been so happy writing a paper. I never realized that falling snow does make a sound. It sounds exactly like some of the melodies from "The Nutcracker."

Boy am I glad not to have to drive in this, though! I'll take the walk to the bus stop over driving in the snow any day.

Back to the paper now.

1 comment:

Lipstick said...

Thanks for sharing. I could just imagine that beautiful snow.